The Iomega® QuikSync 2 or 3 software can back up network folders and files. To download a demo version of Iomega QuikSync 3 software go to http://www.iomega.com/software/
Note: QuikSync LE will not back up network files.
Use the following steps to select network files and folders for backup.
Note: If you have problems seeing or accessing files on your network, contact your network administrator for more information.
02 April 2002
- Double-click the Iomega QuikSync icon located in the lower right-hand corner of your screen.
- Click the General tab.
- Click the Add/Remove button.
- Locate the network folder(s) or file(s) you want to back up.
- Click a folder or file to highlight it and then click the Add button. Continue doing this to select all the folder(s) or file(s) you want to backup.
- Click the OK button to save your choices.
- Click the OK button to close the Iomega QuikSync software options window. Iomega QuikSync will scan and backup the selected network folder(s) or file(s).